Importance of Parents

EXODUS CHAPTER 21

Memory Verses

   “And he who strikes his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. “And he who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.
Exodus 21:15‭, ‬17 NKJV

God's Word

   Our parents are God's instrument for us to be existed. No matter what attitude or character they have, they will always be our parents.

   These verses were shortened at:

    Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”
Ephesians 6:1‭-‬3 NKJV

   So the main purpose of these verses is to obey our parents.
   For how many years, I have lived my life without my parents and I have hated them for a long time and cursed them. It is because of the hardships that I experienced without them by my side.
   Whenever I see someone who is cursing their parents, I was praying that I hope their parents die soon, so that they may know the life without parents.
   But when I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I forgive them and seek them (See the story on the very first page of this book "Two Families").
   And I have told them these 3 words.. I'm sorry, Thank you and I love you. Then they also apologize to me.
   Now, I see that no matter what happen, your parents cannot replace with anyone. They will always be your parents.
   Give what you can give till they were with you. Do what you can do as long as you are with them. Give the best act of love to your parents as long as they live. For it will come to pass that you will never see them anymore.

God's Character

   He is the Father

God's Promises

   He will give me love to my parents

Life Application

   I will obey and give love to my parents, for they are God's instrument for me to exist

For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...