Special Treasure

EXODUS CHAPTER 19

Memory Verse

   Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is  Mine.
Exodus 19:5 NKJV

God's Word

   Special Treasure is a very important thing that handled by anyone who owns with love and care.

   Special
        : different from what is normal or usual ; especially
        : unusual in a good way 
        : better or more important than others
        : especially important or loved
        : more than is usual

    Treasure
        : something valuable (such asmoney, jewels, gold, or silver) that is hidden or kept in a safeplace
        : something that is very special, important, or valuable
        : a person who is greatly loved or valued especially because of being very helpful

     To become God's special treasure, we need to obey His voice and keep His covenants. As long as we do the will of God, then His favor will continually follow us.
    One night, when I was in a deep presence of God. He takes me to a place where there is a beautiful throne. The throne is gold and has a different kinds of precious stones on its upper part. It is very brilliant and keep on dazzling.
   Then that Lord speaks to me, "It is, what your position to Me right now.".
    Then, I feel the joy inside my heart that I am His throne.
   Then I saw Him in a white robe, not seeing His face and He sits upon the throne, but He stand up and walk away from the throne and then He shows me the ring upon His hand and asked me."
   "Are you happy that I have told you, 'You are my throne'?, but the very real thing, this ring is the position that I want you to give, but you keep being my throne."
   And then, at that moment I cried a lot and ask God for His forgiveness. Because I know for myself that I only invite His presence when I am in need, just like a throne where He can sit and walk out.
    But God wants me to stay with Him, just like a signet ring where it is always at His finger as a sign of His Authority. It was always at used for making a seal of His Authority.

    ‘In that day,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel My servant, the son of Shealtiel,’ says the Lord , ‘and will make you like a signet ring; for I have chosen you,’ says the Lord of hosts.”
Haggai 2:23 NKJV

    We are God's special treasure to be used by God and not to be kept.

God's Character

   He is Treasure Keeper

God's Promises

   He will make me as a special treasure to others

Life Application

   I will obey the Lord and will keep His covenants. For I know that I am His treasure to be used by Him for His glory

 For I know that I am His treasure to be used by Him for His glory

For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...