The Man of God

GENESIS CHAPTER 42

Memory Verses

    Speaking among themselves, they said, “Clearly we are being punished because of what we did to Joseph long ago. We saw his anguish when he pleaded for his life, but we wouldn’t listen. That’s why we’re in this trouble.” “Didn’t I tell you not to sin against the boy?” Reuben asked. “But you wouldn’t listen. And now we have to answer for his blood!”
Genesis 42:21‭-‬22 NLT

God's Word

    After how many years, Joseph meet his brothers again but they didn't recognize him. Then Joseph made a trick, for them to bring their youngest brother Benjamin. And the ten argue to one another and that verses that I have chose is what they talking about. They realized that the punishment of what they had done has come.
    A man of God has a great favor from the Lord, that although worst things to be done by others to him, still the Lord will turn it for his good. But those who do bad to a man of God will surely come into a punishment as a wages of sin.
    "I will bless those who blesses you and I will curse them those who curses you", says the Lord.
   So that, I reject bad things on my mind about man of God. And I don't even make a judge for them without any confirmation.
    I remember, there is a man of God whom a pastor that I knew doing an immorality. But I keep silent for many years, because I know that I have no rights to speak against him. And everytime he speaks, I listen for I know that God is the one who appointed him. I always pray for him and said the things that I have seen even in my visions. God speaks to me about the coming punishment. I see the church slowly disappear and turn into ashes. I told him about this vision.
    And after almost a week. The Lord had been exposed the sin that he had been hidden for how many years. His leader gave him a disciplinary action but he do something that is against his leader and he pursue us to make rebellion but the Spirit of God speaks to me and entrust everything to God. Because of guilt, he resigned for being a pastor and come to the point of rebellion against his leader which is our Bishop.
     Another thing that happens to me is to bless the man of God by giving. And my leader who is our Bishop always declare blessings to me everytime I have give. And for just a week I have found my mother and her family. And this year my father. I also blessed by continuing my study and continually experience blessings because of obeying and be a blessing to a man of God. So that, if I have done wrong I always go to them and admit the wrong doings that I have done and asked them for a punishment. And they always show me the love of God that is greater than my mistakes.

God's Character
    He is God of a Man of God

God's Promises
    He will bless me for being a blessing for my leader

Life Application
    I will be a blessing to my leader and will not do anything that will make him hurt. For I know that those who bless him will be bless and those who curse him will be punish

 For I know that those who bless him will be bless and those who curse him will be punish

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...