Spirit of Wisdom

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 34

Memory Verse

      Now Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands on him; so the children of Israel heeded him, and did as the Lord had commanded Moses.
Deuteronomy 34:9 NKJV

God's Word

        Wisdom
              : knowledge that is gained by having many experiences in life
             : the natural ability to understand things that most other people cannot understand
            : knowledge of what is proper or reasonable 
           : good sense or judgment

        God is our source of Wisdom. Wisdom is one of the most important things that everyone needs. But only the wisdom that comes from the Lord will give us a good success, and that is the Spirit of Wisdom.
        It is very clear that those who accept the Lord in their lives started to know God. So that, wisdom of God also dwells in their hearts so that they can obey the Lord.

        Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
I John 2:3‭-‬5 NKJV

        And if anyone of us lacks wisdom, then, we shall have it by asking God. What Moses, Joshua, the Prophets or even the disciples had received, we shall also receive it.

         If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5 NKJV

         Daily Reading of the Bible needs wisdom, we cannot explain the in-depth meaning of it without the Spirit of Wisdom.
        A man that's full of wisdom is a man of God.

God's Character

       He is Wisdom

God's Promises

       He will give me wisdom

Life Application

        I will ask the Lord for Wisdom so that I may live my life according to His will