Be Holy

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 11

Memory Verse

For I am the Lord who brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
Leviticus 11:45 NKJV

God's Word

    Holy
       : exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness

    God created us in His own image and likeness, it means He created us in His Holiness.
    God wants us to be holy for He is Holy.
    But how a sinful man become holy? It is very clear that no one is holy but God.
    God made a way for us to become holy and it is through His Son Jesus Christ.

   Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
I Peter 1:13‭-‬16 NKJV

    Jesus became man to lead us in God's holiness. He obeyed the Father until His last breath. His death on the cross brought us in God's holiness.
   The moment that we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior is also the moment that God make us holy.
   And whenever we pray to God in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ it became holy and acceptable to Him.
    And because we are holy in Christ Jesus, we must no longer live in our old ways of life but rather, we must live with Christ doing the will of God.

   Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he  is  a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
II Corinthians 5:17 NKJV

God's Character

    He is Holy

God's Promises

    He will make me holy

Life Application

   I will no longer live in my old ways of life but rather I will live my life with Christ doing the will of God

F

or Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...