The Secret and Revealed

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 29

Memory Verse

     “The secret things  belong to the Lord our God, but those things  which  are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Deuteronomy 29:29 NKJV

God's Word

    Secret
        : kept hidden from others
        : known to only a few people
        : keeping information hidden from others

     Reveal
         : to make known through divine inspiration
         : to make (something secret or hidden) publicly or generally known

        God reveals Himself to us through His Word. And He uses His people for us to be enlightened and to be reminded of what He had commanded us. God has a secret thing that people don't know, but we as humans, has no secret that is not revealed before the God.    
       The Lord has a promise that we should know the secret things of Him if we call upon His Name.

                   ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV

      It is very clear that God wants us to be a prayerful individual and He will surely show us even those things which we do not know.

      And for the things that He had already revealed to us, let us treasure it and share with others so that they may know that the Lord whom we serve is a true God who do amazing things before us.
         The experienced that I have for seeking my parents and the secret of what really happens when they leave me had revealed by God for almost after ten years of prayer. (The Story was at the very first chapter of this book entitled "Two Families")

       When you continually believe and obey the Lord you shall see things that you've never seen before.

       But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
I Corinthians 2:9 NKJV

God's Character

      He is Amazing

God's Promises

      He will show me more things that I do not know

Life Application

      I will continually obey God and believe in Him no matter what happens