Think of What is Best

NUMBERS CHAPTER 36

Memory Verse

    This is what the Lord commands concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, ‘Let them marry whom they think best, but they may marry only within the family of their father’s tribe.’
Numbers 36:6 NKJV

God's Word

    Best
       : better than all others in quality or value
      : most skillful, talented, or successful
      : more appropriate, useful, or helpful

       On this chapter, the daughters of Zelophehad had been worried about their inheritance if they had been married with other tribes. So that, Moses suggested to them to think of what is best, but be sure that it is in the tribe of their fathers.
    God already knows who's the one that is best for us. What we need to do is to obey Him and claim the inheritance that He had been prepared for us.
    Many of our youths nowadays doesn't make a wise decision, they do not think of what is best so that they have experienced to be failed.
    When they fall in love, they never think of what is best but what they feel. And in the end they were become broken hearted. Sad but true.
      There is no perfect relationship, but there is a Perfect God who has already preserved the best one for you. If you are a guy, pray for her and wait for the right time that you're going to take her in the hand of the Lord. Then, if you are a lady you must also pray and go for the one that loves the Lord with all his heart. Because the one who truly loves God is the one who will truly loves you.
    There is a perfect timing in everything. Settle yourself first and enjoy being a single. Then, when the time is right, and your heart is ready. The best one that you've been praying for a long time will come upon your way. The best is soon to come as long as you do your best for the Lord.

God's Character

      He is the Best

God's Promises

      He will give me the best

Life Application

       I will always pray for her and wait until God's perfect time has come. I will do my best in the Lord and claim my inheritance, the best one that He had been prepared for me