Strength from God

JOSHUA CHAPTER 14

Memory Verse

     As yet I am  as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in.
Joshua 14:11 NKJV

God's Word

      Caleb is one of the 12 spies that had been sent by Moses, when they started to observe the Promised Land. And His strength never changes for it comes from the Lord.
       If God is our strength, then, we don't have a right to become weak.
       Many Christians have fallen  not because they are weak, but because they don't have a strength from God.
        For us to have a strength from the Lord. We must not be lean on our own understanding, but to trust God.

        Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NKJV

       Also, let us always meditate His Word for it is a multivitamin of our spirit.

       This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:8‭-‬9 NKJV

         And do not forget to attend our church services for it is our home to be strengthened by others.

        And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
Hebrews 10:25 NLT

God's Character

      He is my Strength

God's Promises

       He will strengthen me

Life Application

       I will always depend on God by His Word and always attend our church services