Fat and Blood

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 3

Memory Verse

   ‘This shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings: you shall eat neither fat nor blood.’ ”
Leviticus 3:17 NKJV

God's Word

   Fat
   : animal tissue consisting chiefly of cells distended with greasy or oily matter

   Blood
    : the fluid that circulates in the heart, arteries, capillaries, and veins of a vertebrate animal carrying nourishment and oxygento and bringing away waste products from all parts of the body

    Fat and Blood are unclean and it is not good for our health to eat both of them. So I see the benefits of God's Word about it. It can prevent us from danger of eating of it.
   The fat and blood also symbolizes the body and the blood of Christ on which it was a symbol of bread and wine.

    And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.” Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.  For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Matthew 26:26‭-‬28 NKJV

  Christ Himself gave His body and blood for our sake, so that it is not the fat we shall make to offer or even the blood to be sprinkle but by the faith that we have in Christ, we're all cleansed.

    It is not a sin to eat fat and blood, (because of the faith that we have in Christ we are not already under the law) especially for those people who ate pork (blood and fat), but for us to be prevented, it is much better to have a proper diet.

God's Character

   He is Redeemer

God's Promises

   He will always remind me of things not to do and to do

Life Application

   I will make proper diet

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...