Choose Wisely

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 1

Memory Verses

    “And I spoke to you at that time, saying: ‘I alone am not able to bear you. The Lord your God has multiplied you, and here you are today, as the stars of heaven in multitude. May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you! How can I alone bear your problems and your burdens and your complaints? Choose wise, understanding, and knowledgeable men from among your tribes, and I will make them heads over you.’
Deuteronomy 1:9‭-‬13 NKJV

God's Word

     Moses made a remembering their journey to the promise land. He had blessed the people of Israel and because of their multiplication, Moses had told them to choose wisely for a leader that were going to lead them upon each of their tribes.
    So that as a leader, we must be wise to choose the leader that will handle people. They must be understanding and knowledgeable for handling people.
      Because it's not an easy task to lead many without any commitment nor knowledge to handle them. A leader that we shall choose must be a servant in the heart. Willing to give their all and also willing to submit themselves on higher authorities.
     Do not make any favoritism, but rather look for their performance and test their abilities upon submission. Because the leaders that we will choose today shall lead the people according to their destination as a leader. What we shall choose today will make a great effect tomorrow. Choose wisely.

God's Character

     He is Wise

God's Promises

     He will give me a discerning spirit and a knowledge to choose my 12 disciples that He will entrust to me

Life Application

     I will pray to God to show me the leaders that He had chosen that will be fruitful and were going to lead people