The Tassel

NUMBERS CHAPTER 15

Memory Verse

   And you shall have the tassel, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them, and that you may not follow the harlotry to which your own heart and your own eyes are inclined, and that you may remember and do all My commandments, and be holy for your God.
Numbers 15:39‭-‬40 NKJV

God's Word

Tassel
   : a decoration made of a bunch of strings fastened at one end

Tassel   : a decoration made of a bunch of strings fastened at one end

    The Tassel is a sign of remembering God's commandment

    When Jesus came and died on the cross. The Cross became a sign for us that the Lord Jesus Christ died for the redemption of our sins.
    Even though how many Tassels shall we make to remember God's commandment, it shall be in vain without the heart of doing God's commandment.
    So that, the Lord Jesus Christ fulfills what we do cannot do. All of God's commandments was fully obeyed by Him until He died on the cross. And when He rose up, then He gave us His the Holy Spirit that will remind us of everything that He had done. The Counselor in Whom will lead us in God's Righteousness and to obey all that He had commanded us.

    But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 14:26 NKJV

   The Holy Spirit is the Tassel in our hearts that will remind us to do what God wants us to do.

God's Character

    He is Omniscient

God's Promises

    He will always remind me of things that I will do

Life Application

    I will listen to the Holy Spirit

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...