Meditate the Word

JOSHUA CHAPTER 1

Memory Verse

       This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
Joshua 1:8 NKJV

God's Word

       Meditate
              : to spend time in quiet thought for religious purposes or relaxation

           Meditating God's Word is giving a time to think about God's Word.
           Daily reading of a Bible is not enough unless we meditate on it. The Bible is not just a book to have some learning it is a book of God that will keep us changing to become a better person of the future.
          Once we meditate the Word of God, then, the application comes next.  We can apply it in our daily lives so that we may prosper and have a good success.
          Let us always have a time to meditate what we have read. Meditate on it, let it be keep in our hearts and be changed by it. To meditate God's Word is to think about God. Think positive? Meditate God's Word.

          Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are  noble, whatever things are  just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are  lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there  is any virtue and if there  is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.
Philippians 4:8 NKJV

God's Character

     He is Prosperity

God's Promises

      He will prosper me

Life Application

      I will meditate the Word of God, day and night