Skills

EXODUS CHAPTER 35

Memory Verse

    He has filled them with skill to do all manner of work of the engraver and the designer and the tapestry maker, in blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine linen, and of the weaver—those who do every work and those who design artistic works.
Exodus 35:35 NKJV

God's Word

    Skill - the ability to do something that comes from training, experience, or practice

   Training, experience and practice make us skilled workers, and with the Spirit of God He will make us skillful.
    There are so many people nowadays were skilled in many kinds of workmanship, but they had never used it for the Lord.
    There is also a case that someone started to train at the church as musicians and singers,
but when they became skillful they leave the church and used their skills in the world.
   Before, I don't have any wisdom how to play musical instruments. Every 3am in the morning some of my housemates playing guitar and sing to the Lord. And my desires arose to play guitar. And there is a copy of a song hits, which there are chords and where the fingers shall be put on to play guitar. Almost a month after, my two fingers became wounded, but little by little I can play guitar. And when I already learned, I woke up early in the morning while they are sleeping and I play guitar and sing a song to the Lord. Then I learned to play Piano, Base Guitar and even Drum Set.
     I see that there is no man in this world has no skills, it is only the way of how you think. But God created us as skilled people. We must discover it by giving our lives to God.
      Maybe we are not perfect, but we are amazing.

      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 NKJV

God's Character

    He is our Strength

God's Promises

    He will multiply my skills

Life Application

    I will use my skills to give glory to my God. I will let the Lord used me as His instrument

 I will let the Lord used me as His instrument

For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...