Owned by God

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 20

Memory Verse

   And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.
Leviticus 20:26 NKJV

God's Word

   God had separated us to become His people. He is our Owner who gave everything for us.

    But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
I Peter 2:9‭-‬10 NKJV

   So as God's own people, we must live our lives holy for He is Holy.

   When someone buys a thing, it will be owned by him, and he will do whatever he wants to do for that thing. God had paid our lives with a price from the blood of His one and only Son Jesus Christ.

    For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.
I Corinthians 6:20 NKJV

     Let us not be a slave of our old self, but rather be a people of God that owned by Him. We must live in His Holiness for He is Holy.

God's Character

   He is Holy

God's Promises

   He will always remind me that I was owned by Him

Life Application

    I will live by life to do the will of the One who owns me and that is Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...