He is Your Life

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 30

Memory Verses

      I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that  I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”
Deuteronomy 30:19‭-‬20 NKJV

God's Word

     Life
             : the period of time when a person is alive
           : the experience of being alive

     God is our Life, don't let our lives be God. Meaning to say that God is the One who owns us not ourselves. So we must obey and choose His blessings rather than to disobey and be cursed.
      Without God, it is impossible to live our lives in righteousness. Our flesh will always bring us to death because of its sinful nature, but God will lead us to life for He is Life.
       It is very clear that in every sin there is a wage, death is always attached on it.

      For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23 NKJV

       Jesus is the Life. And without Him we are nothing.

      Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 14:6 NKJV

      Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
John 15:4 NKJV

         Let Jesus be our Life and we shall have eternal life.

God's Character

     He is Life

God's Promises

     He will give me Life

Life Application

     I will live my life with God, and make Jesus as my life