Self-Esteem

NUMBERS CHAPTER 13

Memory Verses

   Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it.” But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we.” And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature. There we saw the giants ( the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”
Numbers 13:30‭-‬33 NKJV

God's Word

   Self-esteem
        : a feeling of having respect for yourself and your abilities

    How do you look about yourself? Are you the same of the ten leaders that looks the giants and will not go to fight? Or do you look yourself strong like Joshua and Caleb, because of God?

    Low self-esteem will not give us courage to achieve all of our dreams. Yes, it is hard to face the giants in life, but we shall never forget that in all the giants God is our Defender on which He can save us and help us to overcome every giants of our lives.
   Do not look your self by what you see nor by what others sees to you. God made you strong, because of Jesus Christ you became God's son. So that, look yourself as a son of God that can do anything even if it is hard. 
    Jesus Himself, with his hardship while He is on earth became an example to us that giving up is not a choice, just continue to believe until the end because we have an assurance of an everlasting life if we never give up. And also, while we are on earth, He will surely bless us.
   Do not look the giants of life, look to Jesus, Who can throw the giants to the sea.
   Always remember that you can do all things because of Christ.

   I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 NKJV

God's Character

   He is Strong

God's Promises

   He will strengthen me to face the giants in my life

Life Application

    I will face the giants of my life because God is with me. I will never look myself down but look up to God.