Stay Strong

JUDGES CHAPTER 4

Memory Verse

     And the hand of the children of Israel grew stronger and stronger against Jabin king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.
Judges 4:24 NKJV

God's Word

      As Christians, it is a part of ourlives to stay strong. We must be stronger and stronger in our daily lives.
      Life is a battle, and we need to face it everyday. Never give up but rather trust God all the day of ourlives.
     The Word of God is our foundation to become stronger in our Christian life. So we need to go to our respective church even once a week and listen for those who teach the Word of God.
     If we have a cellgroup or Bible study, we must also join. It will help us to keep us strong with our brethren. And most importantly, we should have time for our daily devotions or our Bible reading. For not at all times there is someone who will share the Word for you. But the Word of God was there to remind you of what we need to do to keep us strong and grew stronger and stronger in the Lord.
      Let us have time to the Word, for it is the only thing that will keep us to stay strong.

God's Character

    He is the Strength

God's Promises

    He will keep me stay strong

Life Application

     I will always lean in the Word of God for me to stay strong

My Daily Devotion (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara