God Has A Purpose

EXODUS CHAPTER 9

Memory Verse

But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.
Exodus 9:16 NKJV

God's Word

It is the Lord who calls upon His children. Everyone in this world has a purpose. Either bad or good, believer or unbelievers, it is all works together to fulfill His divine purpose. But it is only for the good of those who love Him and called according to His purpose.

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28 NKJV

Pharaoh's heart, that is hardened much makes the power of the Lord seen by Moses' generation. The Lord brought plagues so that the Egyptians may know that He is alive and to be declared in all the world that He is God.

When I was working in a manufacturing company, I have a boss that is very strict with me, He always required me to increase my speed not knowing how hard to me is my work. And he speaks negatively, makes taunt of me.
Then one day I have walked out and leave my work that no one will replace me but him. Suddenly, while I am walking, going home, the Lord speaks to me, "Do you believe it is right? Is it not me who appointed him to become your boss?".
"But Lord, he is bullying me. He always looks at my fault, not seeing that I perform my best for my job." I answered.
But then the Lord said, "Ask for forgiveness, tomorrow you must settle with him."
Then I do what God had ordered me, I see my boss sitting alone and I come before him and said, "Boss, I'm really sorry for what I have done yesterday. It is my fault not to obey you."
"I'm very sorry too, because I didn't respect you as my worker", my boss replied.
And it was the beginning of our friendship, and I have shared the Word of God to him and he always asked for a prayer. And I made an improvement on my job because of his words.

God will never ever fail, it is He who took everything in its purpose and for His purpose. Possibly you will face someone that is so bad to you, or even a situation that is really bad, but remember, God has a purpose. Let His will be done.

God's Character

He is Good

God's Promises

He will make all things works together for my good

Life Application

I will allow the Lord to move upon my life and let His divine purpose to me be fulfilled

   For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...