Partition

JOSHUA CHAPTER 19

Memory Verse

        These were the inheritances which Eleazar the priest, Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel divided as an inheritance by lot in Shiloh before the Lord , at the door of the tabernacle of meeting. So they made an end of dividing the country.
Joshua 19:51 NKJV

God's Word

      Partition
           : the division of a country into separate political units

     As Christians, we are called to have partitions. Partition to share the blessings and the Gospel.
     Many places needs to hear the Word of God, but are we indeed ready to share the Gospel?
     Do not make limitations to ourselves because of what we don't have or what we cannot do. For as long as the Lord is with us, we shall be able to do the things that He wants us to do.
      We have the Holy Spirit and He is our Counselor to do the things of God. Especially to receive our partition in sharing the gospel.

     But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Acts 1:8 NKJV

     We must do our part as a Christian, let us be a part of those people that never stop to share the gospel. Maybe your partition to share the Gospel is in your Home, Market Place, School or Community.
         Let us claim our partition, our place where we can share the love of Jesus.

God's Character

         He is Lord

God's Promises

         He will give me strength and wisdom to share the gospel

Life Application

       I will never stop to extend my partition to share the blessings and the gospel