God's Spokesman

EXODUS CHAPTER 4

Memory Verses

But Moses pleaded with the Lord , "O Lord, I'm not very good with words. I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled." Then the Lord asked Moses, "Who makes a person's mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the Lord ? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you on what to say."
Exodus 4:10‭-‬12 NLT

God's Word

God choose Moses to become His spokesman. But Moses had so many reasons, so that the Lord chose Aaron as a spokesperson of Moses. But yet God never changes His mind for choosing Moses as His spokesman.

Many Christians nowadays have the same reason as Moses, they do not share the Word of God since they have looked themselves not capable of speaking. Without God, we can do nothing, because God is with us, we can do anything for He is the One who will give us strength to do things that we cannot act before.
When I was in primary and high school, I have a low self esteem. I have no confidence to stand up and speak to many people. I always feel nervous and sometimes have run out of words because of fear. So that, the reporting that I have accepted before is when I was in third year high school, but even so, my words get tangled and tongue tied. Also, I don't even became a leader, it is because I don't know how to handle people.
Only when I became a Christian, everything have changed. I never stop to share the Word of God, and I never stop to train people for them to become more like Him.
It is the Lord Who gave words of wisdom for me to speak upon many people. I am now one of the speakers at our church today. And I handle many people for Christ. I am not a pastor, but I am one of God's speakers in this generation.
Sometimes, the reason why many Christians are silent because they are ashamed of calling them a "pastor", and others have thought of "only a pastor can do that". This is our time to see that every Christian has been called by God to become His spokesperson.
If you begin to speak about Jesus, then the Lord will give you words of wisdom. Do not fear to share the Word because God will impart you what to speak.

God's Character

He is a Great Motivator

God's Promises

He will put in my mouth His Words of wisdom.

Life Application

I will share the Word of God, for it has a power to change the situation and a person's heart

For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...