Leaders Are Needed

JUDGES CHAPTER 11

Memory Verses

     Then they said to Jephthah, “Come and be our commander, that we may fight against the people of Ammon.”
Judges 11:6 NKJV

God's Word

       The world today are in needs of Christian leaders. The corruption of this world grow stronger and stronger, so that, we need to raise up a generation of leaders who truly love God.
        Don't just be a church attender or someone who has no purpose in life. The world needs a Christian leaders.
       We must be like Jephtah that in his generation he was been demanded to become leaders of many, for they knew that God is with Jephtah.
       Let us keep on winning souls and making disciples for the Lord. Because only Jesus is the answer upon the corruption of this world.
       God's heart is for the lost. We must feel His heart for us to do His great commission.

      Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.  Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
Matthew 9:35‭-‬38 NKJV

        Jesus will not go down from heaven to disciple each individual. It is our part as individual to take care of His sheep. We shall be a shepherd for His people. So that from that flock we must train them to become a shepherds also.

God's Character

      He is the Great Shepherd

God's Promises

      He will give me flocks to that will become a shepherds

Life Application

       I will train His flocks to become shepherds