Questioning the Lord?

EXODUS CHAPTER 5

Memory Verses

Then Moses went back to the Lord and protested, "Why have you brought all this trouble on your own people, Lord? Why did you send me? Ever since I came to Pharaoh as your spokesman, he has been even more brutal to your people. And you have done nothing to rescue them!"
Exodus 5:22‭-‬23 NLT

God's Word

Moses and Aaron confronted the Pharaoh to let the people of Israel go so that they may worship the Lord, but the Pharaoh refused and became cruel to God's people.
And thus, Moses asked questions to God because He sees how Pharaoh refuse the people of Israel to depart out of Egypt.

Many of us suffer the same situation as Moses. It always comes in our mind to ask God when we go through hardships.
But is it alright to question God in everything? Is it He who makes fault, so that we experienced hardships?

Asking God is not bad, but to point Him in everything that is bad are not good. God has a purpose for everything, even the situation is bad. It is He who says,

"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the Lord . "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8‭-‬9 NLT

Sometimes we couldn't understand what goes on in our lives, but if we entrusted everything to God, then we shall see how He will turn it for our good. It is He who knows everything. Like what He said in

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a bright future."

When I was in the situation of begging for an alms, that is also the time that I asked God for everything even though I do not know Him deeper. I have told Him, "Are you true God, why You're so unjust? First, you allow my parents to leave me when I was a baby, then you took the life of my grandma at my young age. You take me to those people who makes me a slave and give hardships to me, then now I am here begging for an alms. Why are You so unfair? No one loves me and I see no hope in my life. Why?"
But at that moment of my life, He started to answer me. Somebody takes me and support me, and when I have finished my High School then I get a job and at that company I have received in my heart our Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savoir.
Then, the time that I knew Christ in my life is also the moment that I understand everything that happens in my life. God will answer us in every question that we have in our lives, but you will only understand the answer in everything if you know Him personally. The moment that you know God, is also the moment that you will understand everything.

God's Character

He is Omniscient

God's Promises

He will turn bad situations into good to make me better. He will always answer me in everything.

Life Application

I will entrust everything to God, no matter what happens, for it is He who knows what is absolutely best in my life.

For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...