The Incense

EXODUS CHAPTER 30

Memory Verse

    You shall make of these an incense, a compound according to the art of the perfumer, salted, pure, and holy.
Exodus 30:35 NKJV

God's Word

  Incense
   : a substance that is used often in religious ceremonies to produce a strong and pleasant smell when it is burned

  An incense was used by the Priest as an offering to the Lord. Jesus became a great offering that well pleased the Father. His life on earth became an incense to the Father, so through Him, our life will also be an incense to the Father.

   While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!”
Matthew 17:5 NKJV

    The requirements of an incense are very hard to find it must be an art of a perfumer, salted, pure and holy. But only Jesus completed these requirements so that we may become well pleasing to the Lord our Father.
    The prayer and worship that we do for the Lord Jesus Christ is an incense that will please Him.

    And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand.
Revelation 8:4 NKJV

  So that, as Christians we must live according to the life that lives by our Lord Jesus Christ. Let us always draw near to our Lord Jesus Christ and walk upon His Spirit so that the Father may be pleased with us.

God's Character

    He is the Father

God's Promises

    He will accept my prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ

Life Application

    I will live my life accordingly to our Lord Jesus Christ

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...