The Covenant

EXODUS CHAPTER 2

Memory Verses

    So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God acknowledged them.
Exodus 2:24‭-‬25 NKJV

God's Word

    The narrative is about how a child Moses had been saved upon threatening and Pharaoh's daughter took care of the boy. But when he grew up, he recognized his brethren, and kill an Egyptian by defending them, but also one of his brethren speaks out what he had done. And so he escapes and get out of Egypt.
    Then the children of Israel call upon the Lord for they were oppressed, then the Lord thinks of His covenant.

    Covenant - noun

: a formal and serious agreement or promise law

 : a formal written agreement between two or more people, businesses, countries, etc.

      God remembers the covenant that He had with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He acknowledged the mourning of the children of Israel.
     The Covenant of God to Abraham will be found in Genesis 12:1-3
    Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Genesis 12:1‭-‬3 NKJV

    And because of our Lord Jesus Christ, the covenant is now also for us.

    And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:29 NKJV

   So it means that the covenant that Abraham received, we also received through Christ. Once we call upon His Name He will remember His covenant. 

     I remember when God calls me, I was residing in my Auntie's house and God talks to me through the Bible that He will use two people for me to get out of my relative's house. Then it passes and I lived with my two brethren, and we respond to the great calling of God on us to reach many people and bring them to Christ.
     We enjoy sharing God's Word and even though we have many circumstances, still we remind God of His covenant. Then my spiritual family started to grow bigger, at that time I am dreaming of having my biological family. Then the Lord remembers His covenant. And now I have two biological families, my father's side and my mother's side. I have two mothers, two fathers, four brothers and four sisters. I see that the Lord is true upon His covenant. And I believe that He will also make His covenant for me to have a beautiful wife and children.

     Genesis 17:2
I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers."

Genesis 17:4
"As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.

Genesis 17:6
I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.

Genesis 17:7
I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

Genesis 17:16
I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her." (My Daily Devotion, February 28, 2017)

    The reason why I wrote my daily devotion here on Wattpad, is for all of you to see how alive is His Word and for you to become witnesses of what the Lord will do upon my life. And I believe that the covenant of God is also for you. Claim His Word by living in His Word.

God's Character

     He is a Covenant Keeper

God's Promises

     He will fulfill His covenant upon me

Life Application

     I will trust the Word of the Lord forever, for I know that His Words never fail.

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...