Sin Offering

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 4

Memory Verses

    The priest shall take some of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, put it on the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and pour all the remaining blood at the base of the altar. He shall remove all its fat, as the fat of the lamb is removed from the sacrifice of the peace offering. Then the priest shall burn it on the altar, according to the offerings made by fire to the Lord . So the priest shall make atonement for his sin that he has committed, and it shall be forgiven him.
Leviticus 4:34‭-‬35 NKJV

God's Word

    The tradition before to forgive us for our sins is to offer kinds of animals requires on a specific sin that had been committed.
    So before you had forgiven you must buy animals that are requirements to forgive you. So because of this, Jesus came and became a sacrifice for all of our sins, once and for all.

  For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. But in those sacrifices  there  is a reminder of sins every year. For it  is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me— To do Your will, O God.’ ” Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in  them ” (which are offered according to the law), then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for  all. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified. But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord : I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then  He  adds,  “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” Now where there is remission of these, there  is no longer an offering for sin.
Hebrews 10:1‭-‬18 NKJV

     So it means, that the sacrifices that we shall have today is not valid before God, for our Lord Jesus Christ became a sacrifice for our sins so through our faith to Him, we are forgiven. And because we are forgiven, the sin will no longer be our master but Christ.
     The one who is forgiven will no longer remain in sin. But rather he is a new person that lives according to the will of God.

God's Character

   He is Forgiver

God's Promises

   He will help me to live according to His will

Life Application

      I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 NKJV

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...