Cleanse the House

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 14

Memory Verse

    And he shall take, to cleanse the house, two birds, cedar wood, scarlet, and hyssop.
Leviticus 14:49 NKJV

God's Word

    This chapter tackles about the house of a leprous person. If the house had an activated viral infections of leprosy then it shall be diminished.
    On our day, the viral infections in one house is hatred and misunderstanding. Many families had been broke because of not cleaning their house, what do I mean is they didn't try to restore the relationship that they have to each other.
     We as Christians must build a family that will be an example to others. I saw that it was true that the family that prays together stays together. Let us take a time to cleanse the house, get the ingredients of cleansing by thinking of things that will give restoration and strength for the relationship inside the house.
       I do believe that if Jesus Christ is in the center of that house, it will never be diminished. But rather, it will stand out strong even in many trials that will come on their way.

    Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them. Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord. Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
Colossians 3:18‭-‬24 NKJV

God's Character

   He is Clean

God's Promises

   He will help me to clean my house

Life Application

   I will always pray for my family and make our relationship strong by making Jesus at the center

F

or Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...