Great Blessing

GENESIS CHAPTER 36

Memory Verse

Genesis 36:7
Their possessions were too great for them to remain together; the land where they were staying could not support them both because of their livestock.

God's Word

The Lord also bestowed tremendous wealth on Esau. We are blessed as Christians, and others will be blessed because of us. The wonderful blessing of God is always upon us.

Many individuals nowadays seek additional blessings rather than thanking God for the many blessings they have received. They are unaware that the great benefit is already with them and that if they do not have it, they would never be able to obtain what they desire. And that wonderful blessing is "The Breath of Life." We receive a great blessing in our daily lives.

We can't get what we want or achieve what we need if we don't have life. Let us thank the One who gave us everything, the One who blessed us with "great blessing."
And, because we have been fortunate, we must bless others by teaching them about God and acknowledging His presence in their lives.

God's Character
He is Life

God's Promises
He will make me a blessing to others.

Life Application
I will always be grateful to God for the many blessings He has bestowed upon me, and I will be a blessing to others by teaching them to be grateful to God as well.

Life ApplicationI will always be grateful to God for the many blessings He has bestowed upon me, and I will be a blessing to others by teaching them to be grateful to God as well

For Your Support:BPI Bank AccountJomar G. Geronimo1289495556GCash/Paymaya/CoinsJomar Geronimo09508992162Paypalypiconfire@gmail.comThank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...