Awesome Things

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 10

Memory Verses

      You shall fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name. He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.
Deuteronomy 10:20‭-‬21 NKJV

God's Word

     Awesome
          : extremely good

        Our God is truly Amazing for He can do wonders and awesome things in our lives. As long as we fear the Lord, serve Him, hold fast, and take oaths in His Name, He will always do great and awesome things upon us.
      My family is His great works upon me. That for almost 30 that I didn't see them, God does amazing things and I found them. Also, my God, in whom I trust provides all of my needs and I see how He greatly works upon me at times that I need His very help.
      God wants to show us an awesome thing, but we need trust Him and believe with all our hearts.
      Amazing things are very rare to happen, it's only happening to those people who continually believe and obey the Lord. The people who fear God, serve, take an oath and hold fast in His Name.
      But despite of those amazing things that we want to see, He had done a very great and amazing things for us to be saved. And that is by giving His own life for us. We are forgiven because He was forsaken, we had been accepted because He was condemned. How great is His love.
      Let us be excited to see something amazing in our lives by believing and obeying the Lord our God.

God's Character

       He is Amazing

God's Promises

       He will do amazing things in me

Life Application

       I will fear the Lord, serve Him, take oath and hold fast on His Name