Be Settled

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 21

Memory Verses

     Then the priests, the sons of Levi, shall come near, for the Lord your God has chosen them to minister to Him and to bless in the name of the Lord ; by their word every controversy and every assault shall be settled.
Deuteronomy 21:5 NKJV

God's Word

     Settle
         : to end (something, such as an argument) by reaching an agreement

        It is very important for us as a Christian to be settled upon every situation that we shall face.
       And as God's chosen people we shall also lead anyone to be settled upon their problems.
       To be settled means to be free from something. We cannot receive the freedom unless we are settled.
       The Law of Moses for how many years became hard to obey even the Priests at the times of Jesus do something bad. So at that time many had not been settled because of not obeying the law. But when Jesus came, He made a settlement for us, by His death on the cross. He had fulfilled what we cannot fulfill.
       So if we can't be settled in a situations or any problems, let us settle it at the feet of Jesus because He alone can make a way for us to be set free.

      “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.  For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Matthew 5:17‭-‬18 NKJV

God's Character

       He is my Shelter

God's Promises

       He will help me to become settled in any situations

Life Application

       I will settle everything at the feet of the Lord