Commander of Blessings

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 25

Memory Verse

Then I will command My blessing on you in the sixth year, and it will bring forth produce enough for three years.
Leviticus 25:21 NKJV

God's Word

God is the main source of all blessings. He is the Creator of everything, and all that we need is upon Him.

Many times, I have experienced having lacked of something that I need, but eventually God sent somebody to provide my needs. And it happens many times. It is the same thing as what Prophet Elijah had been experienced.

And Elijah the Tishbite, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, " As the Lord God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, except at my word." Then the word of the Lord came to him, saying, "Get away from here and turn eastward, and hide by the Brook Cherith, which flows into the Jordan. And it will be that you shall drink from the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to feed you there." So he went and did according to the word of the Lord , for he went and stayed by the Brook Cherith, which flows into the Jordan. The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning, and bread and meat in the evening; and he drank from the brook.
I Kings 17:1‭-‬6 NKJV

So that, we don't have to worry about anything if God is our everything.

"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? "So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:25‭-‬34 NKJV

Let us always seek first the Commander of Blessings.

God's Character

He is the Commander of Blessings

God's Promises

He will command the blessings to go after me

Life Application

I will always trust God, and will seek Him first and do what He had commanded me.

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...