Small or Larger, Give!!!

NUMBERS CHAPTER 35

Memory Verse

    And the cities which you will give shall  be  from the possession of the children of Israel; from the larger tribe you shall give many, from the smaller you shall give few. Each shall give some of its cities to the Levites, in proportion to the inheritance that each receives.”
Numbers 35:8 NKJV

God's Word

     Giving is a symbol of Great Love. Sometimes, we can't give because we know that it is not enough or too small to give. But the very real thing, what's important is not the value but the heart. Even though it is too small but your heart wants to give it, give it!
     Sometimes, we make a doubt because it is too large, but if it is the Lord who knocks, then give it, for surely God will give it back to you more than you expected.
      If you will give to church, charity, people or anyone. Make sure that it was coming from your heart so that the Lord who sees you, will surely bless you.
      Never ever give, give without your heart, for it will never be pleasing to the Lord.

       So  let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
II Corinthians 9:7 NKJV

God's Character

   He is a Giver

God's Promises

   He will supply all my needs

Life Application

   I will give with all my heart