prologue.

BOOK TRAILER ABOVE!

Moving.

Finally.

I've been waiting for this moment my whole life, as cliché as it sounds.

Grey sky Kansas has been dimming my life, and shielding me away from the skies of blue.

I can't wait to get away, I've been living a lie and sometimes I feel like I've only done good things to only piss off a good person that I supposedly "hate".

Truth is, I like him.

A lot.

Will I ever admit to it?

Sure as hell, no.

Firstly, this town has engulfed me into a certain darkness that suffocated me, and the primary source to that darkness was him. High school was the hell hole that trapped me because I had one enemy who made life the definition of living hell, in fact it was hell on Earth. The very definition of a nemisis is him. Hate's a strong word, so lets just say I strongly dislike this person with all my heart. But that whole sentence is a lie.

This person has made me the successful character I am today. I always have stories about him, sometimes leading me to rant to viewers on the world of Youtube. He just is the reason why I have the need to express my pain and anger.

But that's a lie too.

Colby Brock, you've been the reason why I strive to be the best.

Reason why I've won so many awards.

Reason why I'm at the top of my class.

Reason why I got into UCLA.

Reason why I am a tragic mess.

Because I don't actually hate you.

I like you, and I'm glad I won't be here to ever see you again.

°°°°°°°°°

Woah I'm so head first into the Colby Brock nation or the brockstar fandom or something,  that I am actually writing fanfiction. I literally love him so much I am bewildered that I'm starting to write a book lmao. I also could almost NEVER find any like, decent story lines to any Colby Brock fanfiction written here. (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO WROTE A CB STORY, I'M SURE IT WAS LOVELY.) But that's mainly a reason why I'm writing my own fanfic, because hey, maybe this story will be a step up. (Or complete trash because I'm such an amateur trashbag who likes to write.)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAVE, SHARE WHATEVER DON'T BE SHY

hugs,kt