forty-six.

S/O to @redhatchet03 for sending me the lovely cover!! It's so meaningful and I love the quotes ahhhh thank you so much:)<3

if ya wanna make me one, send it or dm it to me on twitter @/colbybrockers | instagram @/wut_brock._ or here!:)

Ellie and I went back to the hotel, Colby stayed back with Sam for the night. I'm so incredibly happy Sam is okay, he's an amazing person... how could the world put him through so much pain?

Two days ago, Kai revealed something that I thought would never be possible.
But sitting here the next day, drinking my hot chocolate, at the head of a hotel table, in a lobby, really makes you think.

Who in the right mind would purposely hit another human being? Let alone with a car?

Especially someone like Kai?

Thinking back on the whole situation, I had the right to get pissed off.
But I shouldn't have gotten pissed off for it being an accident.
Of course Kai didn't mean to be a bastard and smash into Sam by choice. People make fucked up decisions... but I just wished Kai stayed back to make sure Sam was okay.

Obviously, he wasn't.
So what the fuck, Kai.

Ugh, I am still iffy with Colby and Kai's fight.

I mean, Brooks did have it coming for smashing into Colby's best friend.

But damn, it was so hot.

Colby's uppercut was so smooth and done with perfection, and the fact that his jawline is so sharp, it can just cut my fingers from a distance.

"Ash, you ready to go to the hospital?" Ellie asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, did you text the group chat?" I ask her. She was suppose to text everyone to come hang out with Sam today.

"Yep," She says. She checks her purse for her phone, "Shoot, forgot my phone... I got to go back up to the room to get it."

"Kay, I will be in the car," I sigh. I get up from my chair and grab my keys, which are for Colby's car, and walk out.

I get to his car and turn on the engine. As my boredom begins to grow, I decide to just text him.

A/N: Txt message video above!! YouTube: KT Brock
Don't mind it says forty-five lmao

Damn there was so many things in that conversation that I wanted to tell him.

Just, I will never have the courage to.

Or dignity.

Ellie knocks on the window and I roll down the window to mess with her.

"Heyyy bitch," I say, teasing her.

"Let me in, asshole," She deadpans.

"What's the magic word?" I ask, sticking my tongue out.

"Please?" She pouts.

"Nah, gotta be more creative," I laugh, sticking my tongue out.