ten.

A good four hours have passed, and my mood has definitely flipped. 

Who's Colby Brock again? 

Sam and I have just been driving around, talking and eating Big Macs. There was so many people walking on Hollywood Boulevard at this time at night, it was amazing. People, probably drunk were having a good time and this sight was better than Kansas's aurora. Dull. 

"So, my friends set out the fireworks and we heard cops, and almost completely booked it! I think it might've been one of the most scariest moments in my life, no joke."

I laugh and kick my feet up out the window and continue eating the fries from McDonald's.

"You got any frightening stories?" He asks, grinning.

"Well, you know me. Miss Perfect doesn't do bad shit," I smile innocently.

"I'm not one to cause trouble but you, are unbelievable," He rolls his head and laughs.

"What? I don't break rules brotha," I snatch a chicken nugget from his box.

"Hey!" He says annoyed, "Girl, we gotta get you a story so next time someone asks you about a scary moment in your life, you'll have an answer."

"Yo, I don't wanna be scared!" 

"Nah, look at this opportunity to create a scary but thrilling moment in your life that you can look back on and laugh and say wow I can't believe Sam made me do this. He's stupid."

I burst out laughing, "Fine, one day I'll tell my grand kids about this moment."

"Cool, I'll be honored for it," He chuckles.

"What do you got in store for me?" I ask.

"Hm, I was thinking we could go spray paint the Hollywood sign...I've never done something like that before, and it's on my bucket list," He says nonchalantly. Like that was no big deal. What! 

"You say what now." I seriously look at him like he was crazy.

"You heard me! What did you think I was going to say? Oh let's go stand in front of a no loitering sign!"

"YES. You can't vandalize the Hollywood sign!" I say aghast. 

"Yes you can, it'll be art." 

"One problem, I don't think you're an artist," I sassily reply.

"Did you imagine only me doing this by myself? Ha, you thought! We're in this together for a good story for your future grand kids. We're doing this." He makes a turn into Walmart. "See we're already here to buy spray paint, Ash! Plus, you're an artist." 

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this," I sigh, getting out the car.

"Don't be so cliche, believe it girl. We are doing this."

/////

We get out of the store, I'm holding the Walmart bag, and am nervously shaking. What if we get caught? I might just blame Sam and ditch him. I'm a good girl, I don't do this shit. I'm only doing this because Sam is peer pressuring me, I swear!

"I don't wanna do this, this is too crazy and illegal!" I burst out.

Sam stops dead in his tracks, in the middle of the parking lot and stares disapprovingly.

"We're doing this, how many times am I going to have to tell you? Grand kids. Stories. Un-boring life."

I turn around, "Nope, I'm out, wait hey!-"

Sam picks me up and slings me over his shoulder, "Live a little!" I try to wiggle out from him but no use.

"This guy is kidnapping me!" I yell, pointing to Sam who is still holding me and walking to the car.