five.

"Don't you think it's so cool that Sam and Colby are living down the hall from us?" Ellie asks, smiling.

"No are you crazy!" I yell in frustration, "In what world would you think that it is 'cool' for my mortal enemy to be living literally right next to us?!" I chuck my penny board on the floor and slouch on the couch.

"You're being dramatic, Ash, yea you and Colby have some issues but I am friends with both of them and they are the only people we know here in LA!" She exclaims.

"Um hello, we have each other." I say running my hands in my hair.

Ellie slams the car keys on the counter, "You know that's not what I meant."

"Ugh, I know. But you know how much Colby and I hate each other. I can't believe you like the dude!" I reply loudly.

"Well I guess you will have to learn to be friends," she sternly says.

"No. That didn't happen in Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year and it sure as hell will not happen this summer!"

"Well I guess you'll have to deal with it." She says rolling her head innocently.

"What, no."

"Well I guess you're going to have to watch a movie with him."

"Stop saying 'well I guess' I don't have to do anything and I won't be watching a movie with him!"

"Hmm, that's a shame."

"You're acting weird." I say bluntly.

"Well I guess-" and she dashes for the door whilst dropping her penny board.

"No! Where are you-" she opens the door to reveal Sam and Colby standing outside it.

She stares blankly at them and the boys just stand there a little shocked that they were caught. They were,  without a doubt,   eaves dropping.  The awkwardness soon passes over and I yell from the couch, "What the hell do you guys want."

Sam nicely just says, "Well we were just overhearing your conversation and a movie would be cool."

Ellie spins her face to give me a wide grin and then mouths the words omgomg yes.

I look at her and was about to mouth the words hell to the no but she ended up turning back to say, "Of course, awesome! We can even help you move in, tomorrow!"

"Great! We could go see the movie at around eight o'clock and you guys can come over after lunch or something." Colby says, clapping his hands once.

"Sounds like a great plan!" Ellie says happily. I roll my eyes for the four millionth time. I feel like I am now known for rolling my eyes.

"Right, well we'll see you both tomorrow," Colby says, smiling. Ellie starts to shut the door and the guys start walking away.

Ugh, he makes me want to throw up, pass out, and throw up again. 

For eight billion years.

Before everyone could depart ways, I yell "I HATE YOU COLBY," and roll my head back.

"HATE YOU TOO ASH," he yells back and walks away. I sigh, not sure whether to be content and relax, knowing we're still at an enmity or quite disappointed he said he hated me back.

Trust me, I hate him with a burning passion.

But it's because I like him.

/////

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Ellie pounces onto my bed, already dressed and hyper as hell.

"Wha-El, it's like nine in the morning..." I sleepily murmur.