forty-eight.

A/N: Logic, the rapper is one of the only meaningful rappers out there and i HIGHLY recommend you fucking LISTEN TO THAT SONG. if you haven't;)

"Hey Neil...Ashy Ashy, wake uuup," Colby whispers, shaking me slightly.

"Ermmm," I groan, flipping over.

Colby pokes my cheek rapidly, " Ashlyn Mackenzie Neil, wake the fuck up dude."

I roll over to my side and rub my eye lids, "What time is it?"

Colby checks his phone and sighs, "It's nine o' four cuz you won't get up."

"Jeez, it's time already?" I yawn.

"Yeah, and this was your plan, so get up," Colby whispers in a rushed tone.

"Okay, okay," I mumble, sitting up straight and getting off the couch.

"Thank you, now let's quickly get ready and go downstairs," Colby hushes, going into the bathroom to change.

I sleepily shuffle over to my suitcase and grab my clothes, but I firstly go do my hair and makeup as I wait for Colby to finish in the bathroom.

He soon gets out and I go put on my clothes. As I finish fixing my outfit, I open the door and see Colby almost out the door.

"You ready? C'mon, we can't be late," Colby rushes, quietly.

"Yeah, we're only going to eat breakfast right now, the hospital is only like five minutes or so away," I reply.

"But it's already nine-thirty!" Colby softly exclaims.

I roll my eyes, "Kay, one sec. I gotta put my shoes on." I look for my black sandals but I couldn't find them as my eye-lids were still only half open.

Colby gives a heavy sigh, "What are you doing?"

"Looking for my black sandals!"

"Jesus, Ash," Colby groans, helping look around.

He checks a few places very quickly before seeing under the couch. He finds them.

"Ash!" He whisper-yells.

"What?" I murmur.

"HERE," He chucks them at me and I catch them after they roughly smack my stomach.

"Gosh, you aggressive child," I say with annoyance.

Colby walks back to the door and holds it open as I quickly put my shoes on.

"Alright, I'm ready!" I excitedly whisper, running out the door with my purse in hand.

Colby closes the door, "Took ya long enough."

We walk down to the elevator and get in.

"You were very rush-full today," I comment to Colby.

"Rush-full is not a word," He retorts.

I cross my arms, "You know what I meant, you were rushing out, man."

"Whatever, I just want to see what Sam is going to say to the lawyer," Colby roughly replies.

"Well, not on an empty stomach!" I cheerfully grin, teasing him.

"But-"

"No. We have to eat breakfast, geez did your mother teach you nothing," I scold.

Colby groans, "Your mother obviously didn't teach you to listen."

"You bitch," I gasp.

"Your fakeness is most annoying," He says in a British accent.