four.

It's been about a week and I'm living the California dream.

Late nights with Ellie on Hollywood Boulevard might be the biggest change ever.

Kansas was sad, just rows and rows of cornfields and the only thing to do there was go to the park and chuck a ball or stand around in the mall. I feel like I was distanced from Western Civilization and now I'm finally exposed to it.

Los Angeles, California, I've been searching for a place like you. You don't have him, and now I can go crush on LA boys, and not my rival.

Being free from his icy glare makes me feel like a big weight was just lifted off my shoulders.

I run up and down the streets in crop tops and high waisted shorts with my hair down and in flip flops.

My only accessory is my camera and a pair of aviator shades. Sometimes I'd leave my phone in the apartment to get away from Social Media.

Vlogging is probably my style now, because I now have something to vlog about. This whole summer will be all about me and Ellie.

"Ash, we still haven't hit the beach!" Ellie peaks into my room and walks over to my balcony, which is where I am sitting. We have two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and two bathrooms. This is actually my apartment because Ellie's only staying with me til I officially start attending UCLA.

"Yeah, definitely! Which beach?" I ask, already getting up to pack my backpack.

"Umm... Venice?" She innocently suggests.

I look at her blankly, "Girl, that's almost an hour."

"I know, so if we leave now, we can go for a little bit more of sunshine and then watch the sunset!" She smiles innocently.

I think about it for a moment, that'd be a great shot for my vlog coming out this Saturday.

"Fine, but you're driving." I oblige and put on my aviator shades.

She walks out and pumps her fist and quietly says "Yes!"

I watch her walk out and laugh to myself. I love Cali. How many times am I going to have to say it? Cali is my home. I'm never going back to Kansas. Nope.

I change into the new bikini I got.

Then put on a casual but cute outfit to cover up

Then put on a casual but cute outfit to cover up. I even grab my new California cap that I got from Brandy Melville yesterday and a pink and blue wheeled penny board. I can't believe I'm now a Cali girl. This cap just proves it now.

 This cap just proves it now