thirty-six.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" 

Someone shakes me as I was passed out on the couch. 

"Yo, who's so flipping loud?" I murmur, rubbing my eyes.

"AUNT COREY IS HERE AND IT IS TIME TO GET BRUNCH! GO WASH YOUR FACES AND GET DRESSED CHILDREN," Corey screams, banging a few pans together. 

"UNCLE BRENNEN! Go get the nephew Colby and niece Ellie upstairs!" He commands with a wooden spoon. 

"NIECE NEIL, GO WASH YOUR HIDEOUS FACE!" Corey exclaims in my face with his vlog camera.

Oh... this makes more sense... it's for a bit, okay.

"HEY, my face isn't THAT hideous!" I retort. 

"YES IT IS, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR!" He shouts.

"FINE, I WILL AUNTY COREY," I stand up, dramatically adjust my shirt and walk into the bathroom. Corey and Devyn follow behind.

I gaze at myself in the mirror. 

"WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DRAG QUEEN?" I scream. My face was mainly colored with white and rainbow eye-shadows. "I mean, well damn, it's on point though," I chuckle, stroking my hair.  

"You're welcome," Devyn smiles sweetly. 

"Girl, your makeup skills are strong!" I laugh, "But this has to go if we're eating brunch now."

"I'll help you get it off," Devyn offers. 

"AUNT COREY, I HAVE THE NEPHEW!" Brennen yells from the other room.

"OH! LEMME SEE HIM, I HEARD HE'S BEAUTIFUL!" Corey shouts.

"And I'm not?" I ask confused.

Devyn grins, "Here, come see."

We walk into the living room where Colby had one side of his face done all pretty and cute and the other just his normal self.

"AGH! WHAT IS ON MY EYE!" Colby cries, trying to see what's on his face.

"Oh my god, Devyn you master," I laugh.

"Woah, what happened to your face," Colby chuckles at me.

"What happened to yours! You look half pretty," I say, pointing at his on point highlighter. 

Devyn giggles, "I could only get half your face."

"Damn, lemme go see through a mirror," Colby says, running to the bathroom.

"Oh my god, you put a fake eyelash on me?" He whines.

"Dude, you're crying!" Corey exclaims.

"Well yeah! Beauty hurts," Colby argues.

"Lets not get ahead of yourself, you're only half beautiful," Brennen vlogs it too. 

"Whatever, what did Ash and I just get? Pranked?" Colby asks.

"YOU KNOW IT!" Corey says, jumping up into Colby and I's faces.

"Kay, let's go to eat now! Woah, damn ya'll look sexy," Nik shouts from the doorway.

"What's all this racket, can we go get food?" Ellie yawns, walking in too. "Yo, why do you guys have make up on? Is it some sort of prank?"

"THE BEST PRANK. TEAM COREY!" Corey says with so much excitement.

"And team Devyn!" Devyn adds.

"Okay, team Corey and Devyn," Corey compromises.

Sam now walks into the doorway of the bathroom,"Guys, hurry up and lets go ea-, you guys look pretty!"