thirty-one.

"Alright, please exit the ride to your right and have a great night," The ride operator says, escorting us out. We say thank you and Brennen quickly gives him a shout out on his vlog. I walk with Nik to our group and I see everyone except Colby and Ellie. 

I wonder where they went...

Probably off making out. 

Which hurts. 

He keeps crushing me, and we both even admitted we liked each other. What is this? Is my appeal some joke to him? 

I could just be irrational. 

I'm the one who said that we shouldn't be together. 

I'm the one who wasn't ready.

A/N: (I'm the one yeahhh oh we ohhh oh we oh) JB

"Hey you guys ready to ride more rides?" Corey asks in the midst of my thoughts.

"Oh guys, you know what we should do?" Elton intrudes.

"What?" Most of us asks.

"We should try and do an overnight challenge!" He exclaims.

"Nah, I ain't doing that shit," Nik waves off.

"Yea, neither am I," Brennen agrees, walking up.

"Pussies," Elton chuckles.

"Well I'm not doing it either!" Devyn exclaims.

"Baby, you've never done one with us though!" Corey wails. "It'll be fun!"

Devyn shakes her head, "Nope. Plus, how would you do an overnight challenge when this boardwalk seems to be open twenty-four hours a day."

"It'd be an easy challenge then?" Elton shrugs. "What do you think Ash?"

The spotlight was now shone on me and I was dumbfounded. "Eh, I'll do it if the majority of people are doing it..."

"See, Ashlyn's cooler than you dweebs," Elton says, laughing. 

"I'll join," Sam chimes in.

"I already figured that dude," Elton says. "Plus, if you wouldn't have, I would've gone and force you to do it."

"Wow, how nice are you Elty?" Sam chuckles.

"Very. Now everyone agrees?" Elton asks.

Nik, Brennen, and Devyn shake their heads no but agree to leave at, at least two o'clock a.m. Even though Colby and Ellie aren't here, I'd imagine them coming and just making out.

Which is disgusting for the two billionth time.

"Hey, what about Amanda?" I ask Elton. 

I heard good things about Elton's girlfriend, I would love to meet her and she didn't come to the party.

"Yeah, I'm already texting her," Elton says, typing in his phone, "She's at a friend's place thirty minutes away and she needs a ride... I gotta go pick her up and she does want to come."

"Then go pick her up, let's start this thing!" Corey says. 

"But I didn't bring my car... I came with Toddy and he didn't sleep over and you're driving us back, Corey," Elton sighs sadly.

"We can use my car to go pick her up then, no big deal," Corey replies.

"You okay with that?" Elton asks.

"Heck yea, Devyn and I will come too so you won't get lonely,"  Corey giggles and Devyn rolls her eyes. 

"Cool, thanks! Let's go," Elton says, walking off with Corey and Devyn, "See you guys in an hour or so, text to meet up later!"