forty-nine.

THANK YOU TO YANNA FOR COLLABING WITH ME ON THIS CHAPTER, IM SORRY WE TOOK SO LONG AND NOW I FINALLY UPDATE... BUT ENJOY THIS HI QUALITY CHAPTER BROUGHT TO YOU 

BY: @AlohaaAyanna show her some loooove<3

read the part I wrote on her book, "Source!"

"Okay so Ash your gonna go to LA no problems, everything's gonna be good." I sigh, "Yuuup, everything's.. gonna be, fuck." I say leaving the hospital. 

I hear my phone buzz. It's Ellie.

I sigh, "Yeah El what's up?"

"Ash where are you? I called Colby and he said you left the hospital."

"I-I'm, uh, heading back to LA for a meeting why?"

Ash, what'd you just say?

D-did, wait, is my self conscious trying to say something to me? I'm going to LA for the sole purpose of me, wanting to be by myself.

"Oh. Well I thought maybe we could I don't know, stop and get lunch or something."

"Shit sorry Ellie, I'm busy all day, but I can drop you off and maybe you and Colby could go?" I heard her mumble something.

"Uh yeah, I guess, but if you're going back, you better get me my favorite sushi."

I giggle, "Sure El."

I hear as she squeals over the phone. "Thank youuuu!! You're the best."

"Hey I try. Okay I'll be at the hotel in 2 minutes, be ready."

"I'm out front now. See ya."

"Bye."

 Little does she know, I'm heading back to get away, 

 Away from everything. 

 The drama. 

The lawsuit. 

 Sam.  Ellie. Him. 

 I need to get away from it all. My life is a complete mess right now. And I have no idea what to do. 

So for now, I drive. 

Just for one day, to get away from it all. 

I turn into the hotel entry. 

 I take the back way this time, pulling up right in front of the casino. Ellie waves at me before hopping in. 

"Hey," I greet. 

 "Hi. You smeeell GOOODDDD." El giggles. 

"Is that your boy's cologne?" I joke, singing. 

 "What?" She murmurs, confused.

"Look it up, it's Tessa Brook's part in Jake Paul's, It's Everyday Bro song," as I drive off. 

 We continue to have a early jam sesh in the car, because like Beyonce is perfect morning music to belt. 

What a queen.

Bless. 

/////

"Here we goooo." 

 "Okay thanks Ash, don't forget the sushi!" Ellie gets out of the car. 

 "Of course," I playfully roll my eyes. 

 "Oh and uh your meeting to! Good luck with, that." 

I smile. "Thanks El." 

 "No probs! K byeee!" She waves and heads into the hospital.