fifty-four.

A/N: 10/10 would recommend listening to the song while reading, it's beautiful because it fits and it's my lil kookie<3

"Colby, I can't climb over that! I'm a short kid," I utter, backing away from the wired fence.

He sat on the top of the fence and looked down at me, "C'mon, grab my hand Wendy, I'll take you on an adventure with me to Neverland."

I feel the corners of my lips tug to a smile, and I blush as I reach up for his hand.

I take a deep breath in and my heart begins to pound. I get the gut feeling once again, and I don't want to shake it out again.

He pulls me up and I soon sit next to him on the high fence. We aren't even at the top and we can see the highway's lights lightening up the clear night. The beauty of city life takes my breath away. My heart flutters when I am with this boy.

I feel like a lost star in the middle of an empty sky when I'm not with him.

He hops down before and reaches his arms up to help me down. He grabs me by my waist and lulls me down. I put my hands on his broad shoulders and blush as he lifts me down.

He gives me a reassuring grin and we trudge forward up the mountain's path to the statue. I follow him up and the way there was beginning to get tiring.

Next thing I knew, I start to breathe heavily and Colby seemed to notice.

"You good?" He chuckles at me.

I stop and put my hands on my hips, "Yeah.. ahuh... can we just... take a break?"

He rolls his eyes and crouches down, "Get on my back, Neil."

"Uh, I'm going to crush you with my weight," I reply, getting self conscious.

He gives me a funny look, and stands back up. "If you're saying you're overweight, you're fucking dumb."

"Colby, I'm not the ideal girl, I got my insecurities..." I stammer.

He rolls his eyes, "You're so annoying. You're perfect, Ash. I hate it when you think you're anything less, I don't understand why you would have to have insecurities."

"Oh, Colby..." I feel my cheeks hit up, and I find myself getting shyer. I cover my face and smile. He looks down at me and smiles too, removing my hands.

"Now stop covering your everything more than perfect face and get on my back, Neil." He crouches down and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He teases.

"Oh shut up, Brock."

I rested my chin on his shoulder and let my hair loose to flow through the summer night's wind.

My stomach does a little somersault and my arms tingle, as I hug Colby's body. The feeling.

We soon arrive at the type and damn.

The thing looks ever cooler in person.

I jump off his back and look at the glowing statue with amazement.

"It's amazing," I gasp.