epilogue.

He swept me off my feet for many years and finally I have just graduated from UCLA with my masters degree.

But that's not what I want to be. I want to get my PhD. I want to be a doctor and I'm still determined to go to school to become one.
So that leads to me having to leave UCLA.
I'm attending Yale University once summer ends.

I'm leaving again.

Leaving my friends,

Leaving my YouTube career,

Leaving him.

And this time I don't want to leave him...

He and Sam stopped doing YouTube, but now have really made a living and a brand together off The Life Project, and on the side, Colby's an actor while Sam's a director now.

Ellie just graduated the same as I and I'm not sure what she's going to do yet. She graduated with a degree in journalism, so I wonder what she'll be up to soon. Of course I kept in touch with her, she came every summer after the first one! She even got together with Mr. Jake Webber one summer....shhh...

But Colby... everything has been amazing and I am always falling more in love with him everyday I get back to our apartment. He moved in with me and well, Sam found himself a girlfriend. So of course I'm not the only girl with the two fools thankfully. Katrina saved me.

Today however has been so gloomy.

I graduated yesterday and I still haven't told Colby that I was accepted to Yale yet. I've known this for a few months and I just haven't had the heart to tell him that I'll be moving out.

My fear is that we'll break up.

Long distance doesn't usually work, so how could we make it? We're two such busy people.

I've been pondering this fact on my bed all day while Colby's at work.

Since it's the first day of summer, I have had no plans yet.

Just dreading the end of summer but I know, I have to tell him soon, I mean I'm pretty obligated to anyways. I just can't pick up my stuff and leave to my new apartment in Connecticut at the end of summer and say bye, love you but I'll be gone for like eight years!

I need to tell him soon.

"BABYGIRL I AM HOOOOME," Colby screams his arrival as I now hear the door close.

I roll my eyes and close my laptop. Quietly, I hop out of bed and creep up to the crack of our bedroom door.

I smile, looking at him already stripping off to more comfortable attire for himself.

The boy always is more comfortable walking around without a shirt, which I have no problem with.

I pop my head into the room he's in and throw myself into his arms.

He embraces my presence back and pecks my lips.

"How's my girl doing?" He chuckles.

I sigh, "Bored."

"Bored?" He questions, "But it's the first day of summer for you, how can you be bored?"