twenty-nine.

One hour has passed and it's really been one hour wasted.

Devyn, Corey, Elton, Nik and I have been waiting to do something. 

Colby, Sam, and Brennen are still upstairs but according to Elton, Nik, and Corey, apparently he's fine. He just needed to wash up. 

But I don't understand why Brennen and Sam still had to be up there helping him wash up...

That's pretty... uh... peculiar. 

Ellie took a shower a while ago and I've never felt more disappointed about a vacation. 

Nonstop drama. 

I don't even exactly know the whole truth as to why Colby and Ellie were fighting. Ellie just said Colby was being a real bitch. 

I love Ellie, but she's become a real pain in my ass. 

She creates the drama... or the drama just likes to follow her.

And it's so goddamn annoying. 

My best friend... has the LA lifestyle changed you?

/////

"I'm booored, homie," Nik groans in his seat.

"Dude same," Corey adds.

"I came to have a good time not to fucking wait around," Elton chimes.

"Guys, let's be considerate... they had a pretty bad fight and we all know Colby and Ellie are good people," Devyn pitches.

"They may be annoying, but we still are their friends," I say.

"But like, we came down here for them," Nik says.

"Yeah, and we need to be here for them anyways," I retort.

Corey shrugs, "They're right, they paid for this place and party." 

Then Elton agrees with, "Yeah, we can't all not disagree that last night was hella fun actually..."

"Dammit, dudes are too nice," Nik jokes. "But Colby is a homie so guess it's aight."

"Good," I nod, slouching down into my seat and scrolling through twitter. 

"How long has it been?" Devyn asks.

Elton checks his phone and throws his head back in agony,"Ugh, almost two hours down the drain."

Everyone groans at the thought of time wasted. 

"Fuck it, let's just leave to the beach," Nik says, breaking the ice.

"Yeaaah," Everyone agrees, getting up from their seats and heading to grab their beach items. 

"Wait! But what happened to, 'we're here for them because we're their friends and they paid' conversation!" Corey exclaims.

"FUCK IT!" Everyone hollers back and Corey raises his arms in surrender. We all part ways to grab the essentials. 

Fucking Colby and Ellie, we done with you.

Bye.

/////

"Ya'll ready!" I call upstairs. I had my backpack with my clothes, I had my bikini on, a pair of shorts, and my blue penny board.

Time to go to the beach, without the drama queens.

"Yeah we readyy yerrr," Nik says, making me laugh.

"Yerrr...?" Elton questions.

"It's our language," Brennen says, coming down the stairs. 

Followed by Colby and Sam.