twenty-eight.

"Good morning beautiful people!" Corey says, coming down the stairs with Devyn following behind him.

I had been awake for almost an hour, staring at the ceiling. Sam's asleep, right next to me. We slept on the couch together.

I yawn, "Morning, guys."

Sam begins to rub his eyes, "Hey everyone."

I slowly get up and straighten my top. I never changed into my pajamas.

"So, who wants breakfast?" I ask, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh we do!" Corey and Sam say, following behind me.

"I'll help you, Ash," Devyn chimes, skipping to my side.

I open the fridge to see the food neatly put into container, "Let's see, there's left over pizza, burgers, and hot dogs... all put nicely in Tupperwares."

"Yeah, me, Corey and somewhat Nik did that before heading to bed since we didn't drink," Devyn smiles.

"Damn, thanks guys. And Nik? I'm surprised he'd even want to touch anything," I laugh.

"That's what I said!" Exclaims Corey.

"Well, if anything, I can go pick up some McDonald's for breakfast. They got pancakes!" Sam licks his lips and grabs his keys.

"I'm down," I giggle.

"Well, c'mon. I ain't going by myself," He invites.

"We'll try to start cleaning the house," Devyn says, taking out a roll of paper towels and disinfecting spray.

"Thanks guys, appreciate it!" I call out, making sure my wallet and phone are in my pockets. Thankfully, they are or else we would've had a BIG PROBLEM.

Sam and I walk out the front door and hop into his car.

He gets in and turns on the engine, while I buckle my seat belt.

"So, McDonald's?" He grins.

"Hell yeah, I want my fucking hash brown," I reply, licking my lips and rubbing my hands.

Sam laughs for a brief second before noticing the red stain on my seat.

"H-hey, what is that?" He says.

I knew what he was talking about. I couldn't say the truth.

"What's what?"

"Th-that...what's that you're sitting on?" He asks, puzzled. Just looking at his expression, he was certainly creeped out at the dark cherry color in his car. Sam's voice was close to a faint shaking of fear.

"U-uh," I look down like I hadn't noticed before. "I-I don't know..." I lie, I knew exactly that that was my blood, either from my knees, palms, or head.

"Is it...blood?" He questions with suspicion.

"Yeah... think so," I reply.

"Whose blood do you think it is?"

"Probably mine...," I sigh. I'll come partially clean. The main dirt isn't coming out because of the car pact.

"What, how is your blood in my car?" He points.

"Well, I fell and uh, I was bleeding pretty badly so I went into your car to see if you had any band aids... you didn't." I lie again. "Sorry bout it, dude. I'll clean it," I offer.

He waves me off, "Forget it, I'll clean it. Nothing Clorox can't fix."

"Thanks bro."

"Yeah, let's just get those hash browns."