seventeen.

A/N IMPORTANT:  Soooo, I feel like this is just an informational part that I didn't really wanna write in the beginning but I needed people to know my schedule is fucking random as hell and I post when I feel like it, what I do is that I pre-write my chapters and when I really like a chapter, like fifteen, I might just post it because it's hella good. BUT, you should know for a fact that every SUNDAY is a definite posting day...(Just like Sam & Colby!!) Lmao so no chapter here, my bad for putting it as seventeen. 

JKJK I ain't that much of a douchebag. ENJOY!

/////

Waking up was just dreadful.

I was hoping to not wake up at all.

Like waking up dead, which is technically not possible but in my book I had hoped for it to be.

I yawn and pull the sheets off my bed. Last night was primarily a torturous evening that I wish to never relive again. 

And if I do, I will be waking up dead. 

I walk into my bathroom, and as I walk past to get into the shower, I stop dead in my tracks. Walk back to the mirror, and look at how horrifying I appear.

I never brushed my teeth, combed my hair, nor wiped off my running mascara and smudged makeup. 

How hideous can I get?

Inside and out.

/////

I walk out my room, but to my dismay, Colby and Ellie were sitting at my kitchen table eating breakfast from McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts. It was about eleven o'clock in the morning and I was ready to cut them both for sitting in my apartment with my favorite breakfast food. 

"Ashlyn! Good morning," Ellie cheerfully says. Colby looking up and barely acknowledging my existence.

"Morning," I mumble under my breath, glancing at Colby. Looking at him with her, hurt

"We got your favorite food!" She says, handing my two bags. "A McDonald's hashbrown and Dunkin Donuts sandwich, just how you like it!"

"Kay, thanks," I reply tiredly, snatching the bags and going to sit on the stool by the kitchen counter. I open the bags and begin to expeditiously eat my food. You can probably guess why I'm eating it so hastily. 

Two words.

Cuntful Colby and Egotistical Ellie. 

Oops, looks like I meant two people.

Ellie finishes her food and leans back in her chair, "We need to talk about yesterday night."

"What's there to talk about it," I shrug, mid-chew.

"Well, Colby and I need to explain to you what we were talking about during dinner."

I roll my eyes, Colby still looking down at his sandwich. "Colby already explained so much to me already, yesterday. Didn't you, Colby?" I respond, looking right at him.

"Yeah," He muffles through his mouthful of food.

"He did?" She says, surprised, looking at him now. 

He looks up at her and muffles again, "What?"

"Colby, you told me otherwise."

"My bad," He says through the sandwich and looks back down to focus on munching it.