twenty-two: part one.

I shake my head in disbelief.

What the hell was that!

Did he just unexpectedly kiss me?

He has a girlfriend and he should know that!

He does know that.

Ellie is his beautiful girlfriend, my best friend.

Yeah, I didn't want them to date in the first place but... Ellie deserves better if her boyfriend is going to be a fucking cheater.

No girl deserves that.

Without even getting my shoes or re-applying my makeup, I walk out my apartment, barefoot, casually dressed with a messy bun, and still wearing my round-nerdy glasses.

I stomp straight for Colby's apartment down the hall, next door.

I bang on it, loudly.

Aggression begins to scorch through my veins and anger boils in my blood. Ellie will get pissed off if I tell her I've kissed her boyfriend twice. This isn't good, so I'm giving her boyfriend a piece of my mind.

"COLBY BROCK! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I shout.

A few seconds go by, as my hands are furiously placed on my hips, waiting to strangle the son of a bitch.

Colby suddenly opens the door, and I furiously walk right in. I gave him no time to react at my appearance or even a chance to speak because of my grand entrance.

"You cannot keep kissing me! That was the stupidest thing you could've done today!" I wave my arms in the air, creating the emphasis towards his ignorance. He stands across from me, with an expression I haven't yet identified. His stance is unreadable, and it bothers the shit out of me. I know practically everything about this kid.

Again, that may seem creepy but you should know by now that I do, and he does for me too.

It's a problem.

I trudge across his living room, pacing back and forth, yelling rapidly, "You have a girlfriend, do you not realize you're cheating on her, I'm saving your ass for not even telling Ellie, and Ellie is my best friend, you're my rival! I hate you, I hate you! I can't believe I'd let myself even kiss you back that night, why would you-how could you, kiss another girl behind her back, especially kissing your girlfriend's best friend, who happens to be your rival! ME! I thought you and I made it perfectly clear, Colby Brock, you stay the hell away from me, these lips, and my life! Honestly just move out, how out of all the places to move to, you had to come to this apartment complex in this part of LA, when you could've chosen any other place in this whole gigantic state of California! You motherfucker!" I give one last exhale and slouch, staring at him to say something about my fast ramble.

"You done now?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

I huff, "I'm done."

As I am about to turn away, he says,

"Good," Then pulls my face into his lips again, and all I can feel is my entire body melting within his touch.

My heart skips a beat, my blood rushes, and my mind is swooned.

Colby Brock is kissing me with lust and aggression.

Again.

And I'm letting him control me.

Again.

I tangle my own arms all around his neck as he deepens the kiss further, causing a make out in his very living room. My body is entangled with the one and only, Colby freaking Brock.