forty-one.

Thank you @brokenwriter202 for dming me the wonderful cover, it's amazing and am so glad you enjoy my book! I want to dedicate this chapter to you as a token of my appreciation<3

Feel free for any of you to make me a cover, and I'll insert it above;)

Just DM me here or on instagram @wut_brock._

+++++

So Colby and I parted ways and now I'm just quickly grabbing all my essentials, camera and computer, clothes, and am shoving it all into my backpack and tote bag.

Easy.

I then tweet out with the hashtag #AskAshandColbs for my followers to tweet us questions. About two minutes later, Colby re-tweets it for his followers.

I then text Colby to see if he's ready to go and suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I put my backpack on and grab my tote and open the door.

"Yes," He says.

"Yes, what?" I ask, confuzzled.

He rolls his eyes, and holds up his phone with the text I just sent. "Yes, I'm ready to go!"

"Ohhh," I laugh, "Okay, let's move."

We ride down the elevator, talking about what we're going to do once we get to Cambria.

"So, let's check into the nearest hotel first," Colby suggests.

"Yeah, and we can finish editing and posting the video there," I add.

"Oh, hey, so it's about one o'clock now. That means we'll be there around five," He concludes.

"Yeah and so we have around two hours to edit and post at the hotel, and if we finish early we can go see Sam and Ellie before, or by seven."

"Right. Did you see I re-tweeted your tweet?" We step out the elevator and head to his car. We get in. Since we both only brought very minimal luggage, we didn't have to waste time with putting items in the trunk.

"Yeah, I am already predicting the types of comments coming out," I say, pulling out my phone as he starts the car and drives out.

He smiles, "Oh, can you get my phone from my front left pocket of my jeans. I got Cambria's hospital's directions already up on google."

My eyes widen. Okay, Ash, don't make this awkward.

"Uh, okay," I murmur, reaching over. I try my best to reach over, but I'm pretty short and my limbs can't really extend that far.

"C'mon, Neil, reach farther," Colby smirks.

"You ignorant fuck," I mumble.

Suddenly, he turns left, and my head literally slams down on his lap.

More directly on his dick area.

"Oh, my god. You annoying motherfucker," I spit with bitterness. I snatch his phone finally and sit back in my seat.

He tries not to burst into a fit of laughter, but I could tell that is killing him.

"That was too funny," He finally chuckles.

"You naughty, deceiving pervert!" I accuse.

"No comment," He grins.

"Whatever."

"We're friends now, I like to mess with my friends," He smirks.

Ha, friends with benefits.

NO.