fifty-nine.

A/N: Outro: Her inserted above gives me feels and I just got their(BTS) new love yourself album and I'm in love. ok and colby is lookin like a full course meal my boiiiii yo there

"Ohhh yeah that feels so good," Colby moans. His body is pressed down on the bed as I sat on top of him and pressed my body deeper onto his skin.

"Mmm, you like that?" I hum, rubbing down faster.

"Yes ahh, Ash. Babe you're so good," He groans louder, feeling the tension begin to loosen.

I smile, sweating as I made him release the pain in soft pants.

"Fuuuck, Ashlyn! Ahhh you're going too deep," He whines loudly from my touch.

I smirk, "I thought you liked it this rough."

He breathes faster and moans again, "AHH FUCK THAT'S TOO DEEP."

Suddenly the door swings open, "What the fuck are you two doing?"

"Ash is giving me a really good back massage," Colby groans in the sheets.

I giggle, "Apparently he doesn't like it when I press my palms deep into his lower back."

"Cuz it fucking hurts!" He protests and I laugh.

I sat on top of his waist, pressing my palms deep into his lower back to remove the tension and stress he's been having lately.

Ellie leans on the doorway, amused at the scene.

"Okay, well Ash stop being so rough so Colby doesn't whine so much, it's so annoyingly loud," Ellie says.

I nod, stifling giggles to myself as she leaves.

"Babe, you're such a pussy," I laugh at Colby.

He pushes me off his back and I fall down on the bed in one swift move.

"Shut up," He chuckles, towering over me like a monster.

I frown with fear as his hands start to wiggle across my sides and stomach.

Uncontrollable laughter fills the room as he tickles me nonstop and I'm hacking for a bit of oxygen.

It's been like this since that night that turned me from feeling terrible to terrific.

Colby was not in that hallway with me by coincidence.

Yep.

This is all not a coincidence.

A set up by two masterminds, Sam and Ellie.

The day after Colby and I made love for the first time, Ellie told me that she and Sam planned it all.

All those peculiar times she checked her phone was because she was texting Sam. They weren't casual glances to the phone screen, but devious ones to create a scheme.

Ellie said that she and Sam were trying to get us to be alone to involuntarily make up.

When Ellie said she "forgot" something in the car, she purposely left something there so she could just have an excuse for me to walk in the apartment and be in the hallway alone.

Colby wasn't lying when Sam said he wanted Colby to go outside and clear his head. It was an ingenious idea and when Ellie texted him, he made sure to push Colby out there.

Thanks to them, our night may not have ended up the same way.

"Co-COLBY!" I scream in a fit of giggles.

"What?" He laughs, continuing to twist my stomach in knots.

I try to push him away and shout, "I'M GOING TO DIE!"