twelve.

Good morning, I'm leaving for Kansas tomorrow because I can't stand my roommate and one of my neighbors. I am in such a bittersweet mood I wrote a contrasting poem.

Woke up like a mess.

Needed to get dressed.

Am really really stressed.

Ellie has grown no breasts.

Colby Brock is a dick.

Thank you.

I should've written that down, but naw, too genius to share.

I was just brushing my teeth and fixing my hair in my bathroom til I heard some knocks on my door.

"Ashh! I know you're up, c'mon talk to me!" Ellie shouts.

"Brushin ma teeth!" I mumble as loud as I can.

"I bought breakfast, you're favorite! A hash brown from McDonald's and a sandwich from Dunkin'!" 

Listening to her say that made my mouth water. She knows me so well. Fuck, I'm going to go eat that shit up.

I throw my hair up into a messy bun and walk out my room to the kitchen.

"Where's the food at?" I ask.

"It's not here yet. Listen we nee-"

"WHAT, I come out to eat my favorite food and it ain't even here yet? Bitch bye," I say, giving her the hand and walking back to my room.

"ASHLYN MACKENZIE NEIL!" Ellie screams.

I stop in my tracks and sigh, closing my eyes shut. Why...

"What El," I murmur.

"Come here, we need to talk," She says from her seat at the table.

"Stop talking to me like you're my mom...what do you want," I sigh even louder than before, taking a seat across from her;

"Colby is gonna come over and bring over your breakfast and the three of us plus Sam, are going to have to chat about last night. I know you did something too that was unspeakable with Sam," She accuses.

"Sam and I did get a lil' wild, but nothing as bad compared to you!" I respond, harshly.

"Oh no, you were worst last night! I didn't do anything bad, you hypocrite," She angrily says.

"Probably, but it was morally wrong for you in the first place! If anything, you're the hypocrite," I say, turning my head away and crossing my arms.

"Ash, for the last time I didn't do whatev-"

A sudden knock sounds on the door. Ellie groans and walks up to the door and opens it. 

"WHAT?" She asks, not noticing it was Sam and Colby.

"Well good morning to you too, Sunshine?" Sam laughs, sarcastically.