Chapter 4

헤란

I stare at the three of them, Ahjumma and her two sons. Especially her two sons, how can the both look so similar to each other? They basically have the same face, the same build and height. Don't tell me that they are actually twins...

"Hyung wanted some food so I accompanied him here." The one without glasses said to his mother, I think he is the younger twin.

"Oh is it? I have already restocked all the leftovers in your fridge just earlier. You guys don't need to eat food that is from the outside."

"Well, home cooked food is more dangerous in my opinion, especially yours." The one with glasses said.
What is with this family? Are they having like some argument with each other right now?

"Taehyung-ah..."

"Emm, ahjumma... I just remembered that I got something to do at home so I am going to make my purchase. See you later Ahjumma..." I slightly bowed to ahjumma and made my way to the counter where I made my purchase.

----------
태형

I saw that girl bow to that woman and then leave us. I bet she was feeling awkward about us and that woman.
"Hyung, you scared her away with your stare. I didn't know her address yet and you already scared her away."

"She lives on the same floor as the two of you, I met her in the lift just now." That woman suddenly opened her mouth to say something that I would never listen to it.

"Really? You saw her? Is she living alone?"

That woman nodded. "Apparently her father allowed her to live on her own, she is enrolled into ChunKook high."

"Really? Then I would have more chances to meet her. Hope that she would be in the same class as me. Hyung, do you want her to be in the same class as you?"

"Not even a 1% expecting that she would be in my class, it would be good if she was in your class right?"

"Of course, I better go pray to increase the chances." He said as naive as he is. What if he gets rejected by her? It's possible right?

"Just don't get rejected, I don't want her to break your fragile heart."

"Aww, you are such a caring brother to your younger brother." That woman said and I immediately rolled my eyes at her.

"No one told you to compliment him. Let's go, TaeHo..." I made my way to the entrance and TaeHo followed soon after, leaving that woman just standing there.

I opened the door by typing the PIN number in and entered without letting TaeHo in. "Hyung!" He shouted and made his way inside himself.

I took off my jacket and left it on the chair. I opened the fridge and threw out everything that was in it - side dishes and of course Kimchi.

"Hyung, I know that you are angry but hear me out. Please!" TaeHo came and closed the fridge and turned his back against it.

"For what? This is enough, did you give the password to her?"

"Hyung, I--"

"Just tell me!"

"Yes, I did. Sorry but I really want you and Omma to communicate. You haven't properly spoke to her ever since you knew that she wasn't our biological mother."

"Then why did you even try? It is useless, our real mother is not going to come back anymore. She is dead for good and this woman is replacing her."

"I know but she is the one who took care of us when we were still babies. She was the one that took you to the hospital at midnight when you were running a high fever."

"But what's the use if she is not our real mother? She is just a replacement." I said and shut the door in his face.

"Hyung!" I threw all the bed sheets all over the place and threw my precious plushie out of the window in rage. That was the plushie that she gave it to me when I was little. How can I forget to throw it when I first found out about it?

What is with me? Why did I still cared about her?

I thought that she was the best mother in the whole world until...

Flashback

I got back early instead of the usual timing as I was feeling unwell. I went to the doctor and had told Omma that I will be going home alone and need not want her to accompany me as she is busy with the work at her restaurant. She also runs a restaurant besides helping out at the company in the daytime.

I went back home and took a long shower which refreshed myself a lot. I felt a lot better after that and hung a towel around my neck.

I walked into Omma and Appa's room wanting to take a rest in there. I always take naps there as it is best for napping. I dried my hair and hang the towel on the chair before laying down on the mattress about to fall asleep when I saw a piece of document on the floor which it is weird as things like this should be kept.

I got up and picked up the piece of document, inside it revealed 2 pieces of paper that says 'Birth Certificate'. It's mine and TaeHo's. I scanned the piece of certificate from up to down looking at every single word which is written in there.

'Name: Kim TaeHyung

Birth date: 30 December 1995'.

And then there is one thing that caught my eye, the mother's name.

Instead of seeing Han JooHee, I saw a completely different name: Hwang Mi Seo. Who is Hwang Mi Seo? Why isn't it Han JooHee? Why isn't it Omma? Same goes for TaeHo, he is also Hwang MiSeo's.

I then went to search for Omma's and Appa's marriage certificate to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. I found the documents with the name 'Marriage Certificate' on top.

I opened it and there were two, the first one is Kim Sejoon and Hwang Mi Seo and the second one is then Kim Sejoon and Han JooHee.

Hwang MiSeo and Appa got married in 1993, 2 years before TaeHo and I was born while Omma and Appa only got married in 1997 when we were two.

Why is it Hwang Mi Seo? Am TaeHo and I Hwang Mi Seo's child? The door opened and I turned around. She was there, my fake mother.

End of flashback

"Hyung!" That shout brought me back to reality. But it is not from the house, it is from outside? How is that possible?

I wiped my tears away and opened the window and I heard the same thing. "Hyung!" That's TaeHo for sure. I peeked outside the window to figure out where the voice is from?

"Hyung, here!" It is from the left side, I turned to the left and saw TaeHo waving happily at me. Since when did he even went all the way there?